Sunday, June 21, 2009

Please make it stop raining.

The fact that there's an attractive dude following me makes me want to post about things other than ridiculous knitting shit. If only my life was a little more interesting.

Oh, there's an adult Summer reading club at the library (which sounds way hotter than it is) - I think I'll walk up there and join it tomorrow, if it isn't raining. Of course, it's always raining. Always. Seriously, I'm about to lose my shit. It's been raining for two weeks, and it's going to rain all this week too. I found slugs inside the house today. That is so not cool.

On the plus side, the Yankees are losing. Excellent.

1 comment:

Ailurophile said...

I hope that it stops raining in your place! Two weeks of constant rain is really incredible! Like your blog, and writing style :)