Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Big update

The aforementioned Flickr site has been upated, not only with my recent stuff, but with some previous work that never got photographed. One of my coolest recent FOs is this hat for my friend Aubin:



I've (of course) been making a lot of socks, as noted by the Stop Being So Lazy socks and these lovely ladies. On the needles right now is a fabulous exercise in destashing, a sweater I'm sort of self-designing in Cascade Quarto, a colorway I bought 3 balls of two years ago and promptly ignored. Here's the color - http://www.yarn-store.com/images/cascade/9433.jpg I'm sure I'll need more of it, but at least there should be at least 2.5 balls out of my stash after that's accounted for. Every little bit makes me feel better. And justifies new sock yarn.

No comments: