Monday, April 17, 2006

It's a sweater!

Well, this was a learning experience. For instance, I learned:

*Sleeve cap shaping is not an option... if you like raising your arms.
*If you have your doubts about a yarn while it's in progress, chances are, you will when it's done.
*I have never owned a white sweater. Why did I think this would be any different?
*I need to give myself more credit. I designed a sweater!

So, without further ado, the sweater. It's done now, pending yarn end weaving, but there was only a row added to the neck after this was taken last night. It's resting on my lap like a kitty right now.

Oh, and that's no typo in the filename. Living in a college dorm and having mostly male friends, I took a lot of good natured ribbing (oh, bad Jenna) about the bobbles inside circles design.

Click to go up a size.

No comments: